You can view every posts on the forum without registering, but to see the video links you must subscribe : here , choose your plan (30days, 90days or more), and register a forum account, with same username and email. We will check and approve your account. There is no automatic renewal. Please note you cannot join with Subyshare Premium key.

my account was rejected

J

jonnyjett

and i cant even access any features at all, even help nothing works. do i start over ith subyshare and a new account namre andd email?

because you lrejected my account and now i cant access anything its completely locked. so i assume i start over at subyshare with a new name ans passowrd and that digital bakery will then start subscription?

Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
Before you do that, give me your username on Subyshare, and your username on here (jonnyjett doesn't exist as a registered username here, if you never registered here, use "register on top of forum and let me know what name you chose). Once I have these, I can check what's your status both with Subyshare and with this site and tell you what to do.

• -
      The web server timezone is used (Europe/London)
Back